We welcome all your comments, stories and pictures and I promise that every attempt will be made to find a home for
them on this site.
Article Submission Rules:
- Articles should be well written and spell checked for errors and of magazine quality in nature
- Text should be submitted as a microsoft word document or plain text document
- Photographs and illustrations are not required, but STRONGLY suggested
- Do Not embed images in your submitted document, images should be sent as separate file attachments
- Images should be high or medium resolution (no dimension smaller than 800 pixels)
- Text should be at least 500 words for consideration
- Features Articles should contain Subheadings where appropriate
- Articles should not be personal or promotional in nature unless agreed upon before publishing
- Articles and Images submitted must be unique and free of copyright infringement
- All articles and images will be virus free and will be scanned. If a virus is detected you will be banned from the site.
If you would like to continue touring the site and would like to see items on fishing, boating, camping or RVing,
just click on the appropriate link.
Note: In order to submit a comment you must log in to the site. All comments are held for review before posting. This is done in order to reduce SPAM and to ensure the comment or post is relevant. We do not collect information or send unwanted email.
Once you are logged in just go to the post and fill out the comment box and it will be reviewed. “Great Site” is not a comment. If you are an angler I am sure you have “stories and tall tales” to tell or first hand experience on fishing gear you have used.
Iain S Loveman